In 2024, we mark the 80th Anniversary of D-Day - the moment that paved the way for allied victory in Europe in 1945.
Paying tribute to the bravery and sacrifice of the nations who came together in a time of conflict, CPM Prestige brings together four Silver coins struck almost 80 years ago in each of the allied nations – The United State, Canada, Australia, and of course the United Kingdom.
Here's why The Second World War D-Day Silver Coin Set is a CPM Prestige recommendation...
- Each and every coin in this collection has been struck from Silver.
- Incredibly limited due to the difficulty in sourcing precious metal coins from the war - many were melted down for their precious metal content.
- Part of the most important invasion of the 20th century - could have been in the pocket of a young soldier travelling across the channel.
- Opportunity to secure a historic set commemorating D-Day ahead of the 80th Anniversary in 2024.
- Comes in a bespoke presentation case with its own certificate of authenticity.
Click 'Buy Now' to secure your very own Second World War D-Day Silver Coin Set today.
The Second World War D-Day Silver Coin Set
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 FVW9 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom/United States/Canada/Australia
- Year of Issue: 1944
- Coin Diameter: 19.41mm/17.90mm/23mm/19mm
- Metal: Silver
- Finish: Circulated