• The Royal Canadian Mint’s unique and extraordinary coin marking 100 years of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police
• Shaped and finished to resemble a Mountie’s hat
• Limited to just 6,500 coins and the majority of these will stay in Canada
• The only coin like it – the Canadian WWI helmet – sold out all 6,500 coins
Why I recommend the 2020 Canada Silver $25 Mountie Hat Coin…
Issued by The Royal Canadian Mint to mark 100 years of the Royal Canadian Mounted Police – or “the Mounties” as we know them, this is one of the most extraordinary coins I have ever seen. Certainly no coin has captured the essence of Canadian culture better than this.
It’s a miniature replica of the famous Mountie’s hat and it’s an astonishing feat of craftsmanship. The 3D minting has been complemented by gold plating and the bronze band has been plated in brown-gold – the first time this has been seen on a Canadian coin. To finish the coin a special frosting has been used to create the look of the hat’s felt material. Just 6,500 have been authorised and I predict a fast sell-out.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Canada 2020 Mountie Hat Silver Coin
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 X646 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: Canada
- Metal: 99.99% pure silver with gold plating, and bronze band with brown gold
- Weight: 46.8g
- Diameter: 52mm
- Finish: Bristle
- Denomination: $25
- Mintage: 6,500