• Official British Isles Silver Proof set marking the 50th anniversary of Decimal Day
• Limited to just 995 and the ONLY way to own all 4 coins
• Includes a 2021 reimagined pre-decimal “crown” and the Silver £5 coins
• Struck in Sterling Silver to a Proof finish
• Strictly limited numbers available
Why I recommend the UK 2021 Decimal Day Silver Proof Set …
It has been 50 years since we “went decimal”. To mark the day that UK coinage changed forever, a brand new 4 coin Silver Proof Crown and Silver Proof £5 set has been announced.
The Jersey Silver £5 coin features a stylised cash register typical of the period with the date ’15.02.71’, the Guernsey Silver £5 coin pays tribute to the conversion of pre-decimal to post-decimal coinage and shows a conversion of old shillings into new pence and pounds. Then there is a pair of coins from the Isle of Man - the Silver Crown features stylized pre-decimal coinage and the Silver £5 features the post-decimal coinage.
The set has been given a strict edition limit of just 995. Don't miss out - pre-order yours today risk-free and your set will be sent to you mid-February.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Decimalisation Silver Proof Coin Set
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 X521 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey
- Denomination: £5/Crown
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 38.61mm
- Coin Weight: 28.28g
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Obverse: Ian Rank Broadley, Jody Clark, Ian Rank Broadley
- Reverse: Mike Guilfoyle
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 995