• Scarce 9ct Gold Sovereign issued to mark the 50th anniversary Decimal Day
• Authorised with a strict edition limit of just 9,995 coins
• Identical specifications to the UK Sovereign, but struck from 9ct Gold
• Struck from 7.98g of 9 Carat Gold to a brilliant uncirculated finish
Why I recommend the 2021 Decimal Day 50th Anniversary 9ct Gold Sovereign…
50 years ago, Britain “went decimal”. To mark the day that UK coinage changed forever, this stunning 9ct Gold Sovereign has been issued by the Isle of Man and it has been given a remarkably low edition limit…
Struck to a Brilliant Uncirculated finish, its weight and diameter are exactly the same as a regular UK Gold Sovereign, but struck from 9ct Gold, making this the most affordable Gold Sovereign we offer.
There has only ever been one other 9ct Gold Sovereign and with just 9,995 available, how long can this Decimal Day 9ct Gold Sovereign last?
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Decimalisation 9ct Gold BU Sovereign
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 X272 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Denomination: One Sovereign
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 22.05mm
- Coin Weight: 7.98g
- Metal: .375 Gold
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Mike Guilfoyle
- Finish: Briliant Uncirculated
- Edition Limit: 4,995