• Official DateStamp™ Sovereign issue to mark the day we left the EU
• Limited to just 995
• DateStamp™ Sovereigns have a very strong sell-out record
• Official one-day-only 31 January 2020 Royal Mail Postmark – marking the day of BREXIT
• Just 7 available
Why I recommend the BREXIT 2020 DateStamp™ Sovereign…
Just 995 Sovereigns have been exclusively reserved to mark the day we left the UK on 31 January 2020, making it one of the most limited ways to own the 2020 Sovereign. Now we have just 7 remaining.
DateStamp™ Sovereigns have a strong sell-out record – often selling out in a matter of weeks – and with just 995 available for this historic moment, these could go quickly.
The Sovereigns have been hand-selected to be encapsulated and preserved in this special one-day-only DateStamp™ issue alongside an official postmark with 31 January 2020 – BREXIT day.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The BREXIT Gold Sovereign DateStamp Issue
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 W997 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Weight: 7.98g
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Metal: 22 Carat Gold
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II by Jody Clark
- Reverse: St George and the Dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci
- Postmarking Date: 31st January 2020
- Limited Edition: 995
- Country of issue: United Kingdom
- DateStamp(TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd
- Coin Finish: Bullion