• Special 50th anniversary of the 50p silver issue, focusing on military themes
• 1,969 sets fully reserved inside 3 hours
• Following 1,969 sets selling out quickly for the 50th anniversary of the 50p silver set
• Featuring 5 of the most iconic military 50p designs resissued for 2019
• All struck from Sterling Silver to a perfect Proof finish
Why I recommend the 50 Years of the 50p UK Military Silver Proof 50p Set...
The world's first seven-sided coin turns 50 in 2019 and to celebrate, The Royal Mint took the unusual step of reissuing the most loved 50p designs of the last 50 years as an exclusive set.
It sold out in hours.
Now they have continued the celebration with an exclusive set of 5 iconic military Silver Proof 50p coins reissued for the 50th anniversary.
It was fully reserved inside 3 hours.
There are two coins marking the 150th anniversary of the creation of the Victoria Cross medal, one for the 950th anniversary of the Battle of Hastings, one for 50th anniversary of D-Day and one for 75th anniversary of the Battle of Britain.
Don't miss your chance to add this sought-after set to your collection.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2019 50 Years of the 50p Military Silver Proof Set
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 W630 Z
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Denomination: 50p
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Weight: 8.00g (each)
- Diameter: 27.30mm (each)
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Reverse Designers: John Mills, Claire Aldridge, Clive Duncan, Gary Breeze,
- John Bergdahl
- Edition Limit: 1969