• The four most important Silver Dollars from the 20th century in one collection
• These coins trace decades of American history, including big events like the Great Depression, WWII, the Space Race and JFK’s assassination
• The collection includes the hard-to-find classic Morgan and Peace Dollars, the moon landing commemorative Dollar from 1971 and the first Silver Eagle
• All large size Dollars struck from varying levels of Silver
Why I recommend the US 20th Century Silver Dollar Collection…
This collection tells the fascinating story of the Dollar in US history – from early to late 20th century. All four coins are struck in silver and are massive in size compared to today’s Dollars.
The Morgan Dollar – the coin of the Wild West.
The Peace Dollar – the last silver dollar ever struck for circulation.
The Eisenhower Dollar – the last large-size circulating Dollar and the coin commemorating the Moon landing.
The 1986 Eagle Dollar – the first ever Silver Eagle, which is now the world’s most popular silver coin.
The Dollar is probably the most iconic currency in the world and these coins witnessed some of the biggest events in US, even world history, spanning almost a century of circulation.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The American History Silver Dollar Collection
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 W575 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Years of Issue: 1986-pres (SEa), 1971-1976 (SEi), 1921-1935 (PD),
- 1878-1904 and 1921 (MD)
- Country of Issue: United States
- Weight: 31.103g (SEa), 24.59g (SEi), 26.73g (PD, MD)
- Diameter: 40.6mm (SEa), 38.1mm (SEi, PD, MD)
- Metal: 99.9% Pure Silver(SEa), 40%Ag+60% Copper(SEi), 90%Ag+10% Copper(PD, MD)
- Condition: Brilliant Uncirculated (SEa, SEi), Very Good (PD, MD)
- Obverse: Various
- Reverse: Various
- Edge: Reeded