• Official Gold Proof £1 Collection issued to mark the 200th anniversary of Queen Victoria’s birth
• Three Gold £1 coins inspired by the Young, Jubilee and Old Head Victoria Sovereigns
• Strictly limited to just 95 collections and never to be released individually
• Struck from 22 Carat Gold to a perfect Proof finish
Why I recommend the Queen Victoria 200th Anniversary Gold £1 Collection…
2019 marks the 200th anniversary year of the birth of Queen Victoria. From all the coins that will be issued, you’ll be doing well to find anything as exceptional as this Gold £1 Collection.
The collection contains 3 Gold £1 coins all struck to a perfect Proof finish. The designs of each of the three coins have been inspired by the Queen Victoria Sovereigns, which featured portraits of Queen Victoria throughout her reign – the “Young”, “Jubilee” and “Old” Head portraits.
It’s the edition limit that sets this collection apart though. Just 95 have been authorised and the £1 coins will not be available individually. A quick and total sell-out is expected.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Queen Victoria Gold Proof £1 Set
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 W491 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Denomination: £1
- Metal: 916/1000 Gold
- Diameter: 22.5mm
- Weight: 7.98g
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Luigi Badia
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 95