• The brand new 2020 issue of the UK Gold Proof Sovereign
• Limited to just 7,995 coins - a full sell-out at The Royal Mint was achieved within 10 weeks of launch
• Featuring a special one-year-only privy mark commemorating the death of King George III
• Struck to a pristine Proof finish from 22 carat gold
Why I recommend the 2020 Gold Proof Sovereign…
This has just become the sixth consecutive UK Proof Sovereign to sell out its entire edition limit and this one did it inside 10 weeks.
That’s because The Royal Mint made the surprising decision to cut the edition limit by over 1,500 coins for the 2020 issue.
That alone made this the Sovereign you need to move quickly to secure, but The Royal Mint also added a special one-year-only privy mark to commemorate the 200th anniversary of King George III’s death. The only other Sovereign with a privy mark launched in 2017 and went on to become the most collectable Sovereign of recent times.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2020 Gold Proof Sovereign
(+ £7.99 p&p)
By joining the Priority List you are guaranteed toautomatically receive future UK Gold Proof Sovereigns atthe Priority List price. We'll always write to you a couple of weeks before the release to confirm that you still wish to receive the new issue. You can cancel at any time and you are always covered by your full 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
185 W112 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: 22 Carat Gold
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Weight: 7.98g
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse: St George and the Dragon
- Limited Edition Presentation: 7,995