• The official Australian Sovereign
• Featuring a one-year-only “165” privy mark for the 165th anniversary of the very first Australian Sovereign
• Just 1,000 coins to be struck – the UK Sovereign just sold out 7,995 coins inside 10 weeks
• Struck from 22ct Gold to the same specification as the UK Sovereign
Why I recommend the 2020 Australian Gold Proof Sovereign…
The Perth Sovereign, with its edition limit of just 1,000 coins, is one of my top recommendations every year. But for 2020, The Perth Mint has created one of the most collectable issues of their Proof Sovereign that I have ever seen.
That’s because they have added a special one-year-only mint mark to the coin, marking the 165th anniversary of the very first Australian Sovereign. The 2020 UK Sovereign included a one-year-only privy mark and sold out 7,995 coins inside 10 weeks.
That’s why you need to act now. With just 1,000 Perth Sovereigns authorised, a fast sell-out looks certain.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
2020 Australia Gold Proof Sovereign
(+ £7.99 p&p)
By joining the Priority List you are guaranteed toautomatically receive future Australian Proof Sovereigns atthe Priority List Price. We'll always write to you a couple of weeks before the release to confirm that you still wish to receive the new issue. You can cancel at any time and you are always covered by your full 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
185 V444 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: Australia
- Metal: 22 Carat Gold
- Diameter: 22.6mm
- Weight: 7.98g
- Finish: Proof
- Denomination: $25 (AUD)
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 1,000
- Issue Limit: 950