• The stunning new coin issued by The Royal Canadian Mint
• Featuring a beautiful recreation of the famous Maple Leaf Brooch – one of the Queen’s favourite pieces of jewellery
• Limited to just 3,000 coins – A previous Canadian coin featuring the brooch sold out its entire edition limit of 7,000 in 2016
• Struck from Pure Silver, with 3 carats of natural white zircons for the brooch
Why I recommend the 2020 Canadian Maple Leaf Brooch Silver $30 coin…
The Maple Leaf Brooch is said to be one of the Queen’s favourite pieces of jewellery. The Royal Canadian Mint has faithfully recreated the brooch with 3 carats of natural white zircons that have been individually set into the coin. Over 100 stones have been used to recreate the glimmering diamonds of the original. It’s one of the best looking coins I have ever seen.
Canada last issued a coin like this in 2016 for the Queen’s 90th birthday, but it only featured an engraving of the brooch within the design. 7,000 were issued and 7,000 SOLD OUT. This new coin has been limited to just 3,000. That’s why, for me, it’s not a question of if, but when this new issue sells out.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Canada 2020 Maple Leaf Brooch 2oz Silver Coin
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 V336 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Canada
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Coin Metal: 99.99% Pure Silver with 3 Carat of natural white zircons
- Coin Diameter: 50mm
- Coin Weight: 62.69g
- Denomination: $30
- Finish: Proof
- Reverse Artist: Jan Poynter
- Limited Edition: 3,000
- Comes with a miniature rhodium-plated sterling silver pendant with
- individually set natural white zircons.