• Official DateStamp™ Sovereign issue to mark England winning the ICC Cricket World Cup in the most remarkable way imaginable
• Limited to just 495
• DateStamp™ Sovereigns have a very strong sell-out record
• Official one-day-only 14 July 2019 Royal Mail Postmark – marking the day England beat New Zealand to lift the ICC World Cup trophy
Why I recommend the England Winners 2019 DateStamp™ Sovereign…
Just 495 Sovereigns have been exclusively reserved to mark the first time England won the ICC Men’s Cricket World Cup on 14 July 2019, making it one of the most limited ways to own the 2019 Sovereign.
DateStamp™ Sovereigns have a strong sell-out record – often selling out in a matter of weeks – and with just 495 available for this historic achievement, these could go quickly.
The Sovereigns have been hand-selected to be encapsulated and preserved in this special one-day-only DateStamp™ issue alongside an official postmark on 14 July 2019 – the day Eoin Morgan’s team made history.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
2019 England Winners DateStamp Sovereign
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 U968 Z
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Weight: 7.98g
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Metal: 22 Carat Gold
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II by Jody Clark
- Reverse: St George and the Dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci
- Postmarking Date: 14th July 2019
- Edition limit: 495
- Country of issue: United Kingdom
- DateStamp(TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd