• Gold 50p issued to celebrate the 65th anniversary of the Queen’s Coronation
• Struck in 22 Carat Gold to the standard UK 50p specifications, but in exceptional Proof quality
• Limited to just 195 coins
• The design incorporates the final part of the Coronation Oath spoken by Her Majesty on 2 June 1953
Why I recommend The 65th Coronation Anniversary Gold Fifty Pence Proof Coin…
65 years ago, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II was crowned at Westminster Abbey as the first ever televised Coronation was watched by almost 30 million people in the UK alone.
To celebrate the anniversary, a special strike of Gold Proof 50p coins has been authorised. Each 50p is struck to the standard United Kingdom 50p diameter in Gold to a perfect blemish-free Proof finish.
Because of the unprecedented nature of this issue, demand is expected to be very high, but just 195 of these Gold 50p coins will ever be available.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The 65th Coronation Anniversary Gold Fifty Pence Proof Coin
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 U800 A
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Metal: 916/1000 Gold
- Weight: 15.5g
- Diameter: 27.3mm
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: The Coronation Oath
- Edition Limit: 195