• A replica of Canada’s 1953 Coronation Medal, issued to celebrate the 65th anniversary of Her Majesty’s Coronation
• Featuring a portrait of QEII only seen once before on a coin
• Struck from a 1/4oz of .9999 Pure Gold
• Limited to just 1,200 Proof coins
• Extremely limited stock remaining - Don't miss out
Why I recommend the Canada 2018 Queen Elizabeth II Coronation Gold Proof 1/4oz…
In 1953, EVERY school child in Canada was given a medal featuring the stunning portrait of a very young Queen Elizabeth II you see on this coin.
It was issued to mark Her Majesty’s Coronation and now The Royal Canadian Mint has put that long forgotten portrait on a coin for only the second time to celebrate the 65th Anniversary of the Coronation. It was last seen in 2003 for the 50th anniversary.
Most importantly, it has been limited to just 1,200 coins. Put that alongside the UK Proof Sovereign, which sold out all 10,500 coins this year and you see why this is my top recommendation.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Queen Elizabeth II Coronation Gold Proof 1/4oz
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 U643 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Canada
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Metal: 24 Carat Gold
- Finish: Proof
- Weight: 7.8g
- Diameter: 20mm
- Edition Limit: 1,200