Due to popular demand this product is no longer available to purchase online
• Special 50th anniversary of the 50p silver issue
• 1,969 sets SOLD OUT inside 2 hours after launch
• Featuring 5 of the most iconic 50p designs reissued for 2019
• Includes the Kew Gardens 50p – the scarcest 50p in circulation
• All struck from Sterling Silver to a perfect Proof finish
Why I recommend the 50 Years of the 50p UK Silver Proof 50p Collection…
The world’s first seven-sided coin turns 50 in 2019 and to celebrate, The Royal Mint has taken the unusual step of reissuing the most loved 50p designs of the last 50 years.
That includes the scarcest of them all – the Kew Gardens 50p of 2009, which has become a collecting Holy Grail in circulating condition and precious metal proof.
Most importantly, the Silver Proof set was given a strict edition limit of just 1,969. They were completely reserved within 2 hours of launch, making this one of the most collectable issues of 2019.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 50 Years Silver Proof 50p Set
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 U629 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Denomination: 50p
- Finish: Proof
- Limited: 1969
- Obcerse: Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse: Britannia New Pence, Kew Gardens, Scouting Movement, Girl Guides, and
- Roger Bannister
- Metal: Sterling Silver