• Limited to just 495 DateStamp™ Sovereigns
• DateStamp™ Sovereigns have a very strong sell-out record
• Official one-day-only 6 February 2019 Royal Mail Postmark – marking the day Her Majesty acceded to the throne
• Edition confirmed by your individual Serial Number
Why I recommend the 2019 DateStamp™ Sovereign…
Just 495 brand new Sovereigns have been exclusively reserved for the 6 February 2019 DateStamp™ issue, making it one of the most limited ways to own the 2019 Sovereign.
Previous DateStamp™ Sovereigns have a strong sell-out record – often selling out in a matter of weeks – and this year’s edition limit has been cut in HALF from last year.
Just 495 Gold Sovereigns – amongst the very first to be struck – have been hand-selected to be encapsulated and preserved in this special one-day-only DateStamp™ issue alongside an official postmark on 6 February.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2019 DateStamp Sovereign
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 U288 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Weight: 7.98g
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Metal: 22 Carat Gold
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II by Jody Clark
- Reverse: St George and the Dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci
- Postmarking Date: 6th February 2019
- Edition limit: 495
- Country of issue: United Kingdom
- DateStamp(TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd