• The 2018 Gold Proof Sovereign from Australia
• Limited to just 1,000 coins compared to 10,500 of the SOLD OUT UK Sovereign
• Same edition limit as last year’s coin despite the quick sell-out
• Struck to the exact same specification as the UK Gold Proof Sovereign
Why I recommend the 2018 Australia Gold Proof Sovereign…
Struck to the exact same specification as the UK Gold Proof Sovereign, but with one key difference – the edition limit.
The UK Gold Proof Sovereign, which sold out in a couple of months, was limited to 10,500 coins. This Australian Gold Proof Sovereign is limited to JUST 1,000 coins.
Whenever the UK coin sells out quickly, the Australian Sovereign sees increased demand and follows suit – sometimes even quicker than the UK coin because of the hugely reduced edition limit.
That’s why I believe that this year’s Australian Sovereign is set for an even quicker sell-out than last year’s coin.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
2018 Australia Gold Proof Sovereign
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 U218 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Country of Issue: Australia
- Denomination: $25 AUD
- Metal: 22 Carat Gold
- Weight: 7.98g
- Diameter: 22.60mm
- Reverse Designer: Ing Ing Jong
- Obverse Designer: Ian Rank-Broadley
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 1,000