• The second Proof Sovereign released in 2015
• The first Sovereign to feature the 5th definitive portrait of The Queen
• All 7,000 coins sold out within days
• Struck to a pristine Proof finish from 22 carat gold
Why I recommend The 2015 UK Jody Clark Gold Proof Sovereign…
There were two Proof Sovereigns released in 2015. The first, with Her Majesty’s 4th portrait, had an edition limit of 7,500. It didn’t sell out.
This, the first Sovereign to feature the current portrait of The Queen, sold out its entire edition limit of 7,000.
It’s the lowest edition limit for a Proof Sovereign for years, making it very difficult to source.
Available now on a first-come, first-served basis whilst stocks last. You can reserve your coin today for an initial payment of just £99.50 with the remaining cost spread over 9 interest-free monthly instalments of £99.50 - simply click the button below to reserve and tick the instalments box in your basket.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
2015 UK Jody Clark Gold Proof Sovereign
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 T687 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Weight: 7.98g
- Metal: 22 Carat Gold
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II by Jody Clark
- Reverse: St George & the Dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Edition Limit: 7,000