• Own all 5 examples of the Morgan Dollar from each of the mints in America
• The Morgan Dollar is America's most collected coin, dating back to the Wild West and the frontier
• Your set includes the rarest and hardest to find Morgan Dollar, struck out of Carson City.
Why I recommend the Complete Morgan Dollar Collection…
Pick up any Morgan Dollar and examine it closely at the base of the wreath and you'll see something seemingly innocuous, but actually hugely important - the letters "S", "CC", "O" or "D".
The letter identifies the Mint where the coins was struck - San Francisco, Carson City, New Orleans, and Denver, respectively. If there is no mint mark, the coin was struck at Philadelphia.
It's this secret mark that the experts look out for because the mint mark is the key to the coin's rarity. Mintages vary by mint , by year - and with that so does the value of the coin. This is your chance to own all 5 mint marks in one complete set of Morgan Dollars, including the rarest and hardest to find - Carson City.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Complete Morgan Dollar Mintmark Collection
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 T411 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Years of issue: 1878-1904 and 1921
- Diameter: 38.10mm
- Weight: 26.73g
- Metal: 900 Silver
- Country of Issue: United States of America
- Obverse: Liberty
- Reverse: Heraldic Eagle