• The VERY FIRST 10oz Silver Coin issued by the The Royal Mint
• Strict edition limit of just 750 for the UK and completely SOLD OUT
• An impressive 65mm diameter and is twice the thickness of a standard 5oz
• Available to purchase over 10 interest-free monthly instalments
Why I recommend The 2017 UK Queen's Beasts 'Lion of England' 10oz Silver Proof Coin…
This is the VERY FIRST ten-ounce coin to be issued by The Royal Mint. The impressive size is the ultimate way to show-off one of the best coin designs I’ve ever seen.
Every detail is immaculate on this super-large Silver Proof coin, but most importantly, it had a strict edition limit of just 750 coins for the UK and it has completely sold out.
The Lion of England ten-ounce Silver Proof coin is destined to be a classic and will be sought-after for years to come. I strongly recommend securing yours today before it becomes impossible to own.
You can reserve your coin today for an initial payment of just £99.50 with the remaining cost spread over 9 interest-free monthly instalments of £99.50 - simply click the button below to reserve and tick the instalments box in your basket.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
2017 UK Queen's Beasts 'Lion of England' 10oz Silver Proof Coin
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 T410 R
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Weight: 313.00g
- Diameter: 65.00mm
- Metal: .999 silver
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II (Jody Clark)
- Reverse: The Queen's Beasts
- Country of issue: United Kingdom
- Edition limit: 750
- Comes in original Royal Mint packaging