• Own an original Gold Victorian Sovereign
• Guaranteed to be over 100 years old
• Struck from solid 22 Carat Gold, ensuring lasting value
• Special tax status – no VAT and no Capital Gains Tax
• Includes an exclusive Luxury Presentation Case
Why I recommend the UK Queen Victoria Old Head Sovereign…
Guaranteed to be over 100 years old, the Queen Victoria Old Head Sovereign is a Classic British gold coin. It’s the last Sovereign struck during the reign of Queen Victoria when the British Empire was at the peak of its power. It was a special coin then and it’s a special coin now.
This little piece of history could have crossed the palms of aristocracy, been around the world or been the sole treasure of a family living through Victorian austerity.
The stories behind classic coins like this will be fascinating and endless and that’s why they will always be in demand.
No VAT to pay
You benefit from the Sovereign's special tax status, which means you pay no VAT when you purchase one.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK Victoria Old Head Sovereign
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 T157 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Weight: 7.98g
- Metal: 22 Carat Gold
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Issued: 1893 - 1901
- Obverse: Queen Victoria Old Head
- Reverse: St George and the Dragon by Benedetto Pistrucci
- Please note: Specific year cannot be guaranteed