• SOLD OUT at The Royal Mint: Scarce Gold Proof release of the UK’s first 12-sided £1 coin
• Edition limit of just 2,017 coins – 12 times less than the Silver Proof version
• Struck in 22 Carat Gold to a stunning Proof finish
• One of the most collectable events in UK coinage history
Why I recommend The UK 2017 Nations of the Crown Gold Proof £1 Coin…
The release of the new £1 coin is one of the most collectable events in UK coinage history, being the first ever change the £1 coin has seen.
This Gold Proof issue has an edition limit of just 2,017 coins. That’s a 12th of the mintage set for the Silver Proof and less than half of the Silver Proof Piedfort, making this scarce version highly sought after amongst serious numismatists.
Unsurprisingly, it has completely SOLD OUT at The Royal Mint. This could be your last opportunity to secure one for your collection.
You can reserve your coin today for an initial payment of just £149.50 with the remaining cost spread over 9 interest-free monthly instalments of £149.50 - simply click the button below to reserve and tick the instalments box in your basket.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2017 Nations of the Crown Gold Proof £1
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 R047 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2017
- Country of Issue: UK
- Denomination: £1
- Metal: Inner 22 Carat Yellow Gold, Outer 22 Carat Red Gold
- Weight: 17.72g
- Diameter: 23.03mm
- Reverse Designer: David Pearce
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 2,017