• Edition Limit 1,000 less than the Platinum Jubilee Silver Proof £5 Coin that sold out in 24 hours
• The final part of the first ever coin series to feature Her Majesty’s signature
• Struck from Sterling Silver to a Proof finish
• Highlights The Queen's commitment to the Commonwealth nations throughout her reign
Why I recommend the UK 2022 Queen’s Reign: Commonwealth Silver Proof £5 Coin…
Earlier this year, the Royal Mint witnessed unprecedented demand with the Platinum Jubilee £5 coin range, selling out entirely in 24 hours.
Now, collectors have the opportunity to secure the third and final coin in the brand-new £5 series from The Royal Mint. The Queen’s Reign: Commonwealth honours Her Majesty's commitment to the Commonwealth nations over her dedicated 70-year reign. Limited to just 4,000 worldwide, this is 1,000 less than the sell-out Platinum Jubilee £5.
Not only that, but it’s also part of the first coin series to feature the signature of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II, further enhancing what already looks like an instant classic.
So many collectors are going to miss out on this release. If you want to be in with a chance of adding this coin to your collection, please click 'Pre-Order' to secure yours today.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
You can also own all three coins in the series:
Click here to order the UK 2022 Queens Reign: Honours Silver Proof £5 >>
And here to pre-order the UK 2022 Queens Reign: Charity Silver Proof £5 >>
UK 2022 Queens Reign: Commonwealth Silver £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 LCD8 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Country of Issue: UK
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: P.J. Lynch
- Finish: Proof
- Limited Edition: Presentation: 4,000
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 4,160