The 2022 Poppy Masterpiece has been struck in support of the Royal British Legion, with 10% of the sale price being donated to the RBL to help support veterans and their families. Here's why it's one of our recommendations...
- Each coin is struck from five ounces of Pure Silver to an antique finish.
- The raised poppy in the centre of each coin has been hand painted - making each coin completely unique.
- It is the last poppy coin to feature Queen Elizabeth II's portrait on the obverse.
- Only 350 are available worldwide - once fully allocated, no more will ever be available.
- By owning this coin you’ll be directly supporting the Royal British Legion who provide financial, social and life-long support to the Armed Forces community.
Click ‘Add to basket' to secure your unique 2022 Masterpiece Poppy Coin.
CPM Prestige Gold and Silver Coins are distributors of the official Royal British Legion Remembrance Poppy Coins.
The RBL 2022 Poppy Masterpiece Coin
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 GXE4 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Jersey
- Denomination: Ten Pounds
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Metal: 999/1000 Silver with hand-painted red poppy
- Diameter: 65mm
- Weight: 155.53g
- Reverse: Beata Kulesza-Damaziak
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS
- Finish: Antique
- Edition Limit: 350