• The first-ever British commemorative Crown
• Issued to celebrate King George V's Silver Jubilee
• Uncirculated condition, never used in general circulation
• Incredibly difficult to find - housed in original, limited edition red box from 1935
But how does the red box make this Crown even more limited?
This classic British coin was issued for one-year-only in 1935 to celebrate the Silver Jubilee of King George V.
At the time of issue The Royal Mint had many more applications for the raised edge proof version than the 2,500 they had originally struck. Therefore, many outstanding applicants were offered a Specimen version of the coin in a red box. These were carefully struck by The Royal Mint and are superior quality to the standard coin issued.
Given its significance in numismatic history, this is a highly sought-after piece. With every passing year these coins become increasingly harder to find, so please act quickly to secure yours before it’s too late.
Click 'Buy Now' and make this limited edition George V 1935 Silver Crown the latest addition to your collection.
UK 1935 Specimen Silver Crown
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 CRN1 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 1935
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: Silver
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g