When this Gold £1 coin was released, it had been 3 years since we had a full Trooping the Colour ceremony because of the pandemic. That’s why this brand new release is so exciting. Issued for the first time to celebrate the iconic ceremony in Her Majesty’s Platinum Jubilee year, it was hugely popular with collectors.
The coin is struck to the same specifications as the UK Sovereign, but with a tiny edition limit in comparison. Just 400 of these stunning Gold Proof £1 coins will ever be available. We moved heaven and earth to secure HALF the edition limit for CPM Prestige clients but there are now JUST 50 remaining in stock.
Here's why it's a CPM Prestige recommendation:
- Scarce Gold Proof £1 issued to mark the return of the Trooping the Colour ceremony
- Authorised with an incredibly strict edition limit of just 400 coins
- There's just 50 remaining especially for CPM Prestige clients
- Struck to the same specification as the UK Sovereign, but far scarcer
- Struck from 7.98g of Pure 22 Carat Gold to a flawless Proof finish
To be one of the last 50 collectors in the world to secure one for their collection, click 'Buy now' today.
Trooping the Colour Gold Proof One Pound
(+ £7.99 p&p)
185 CDD5 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £7.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Jersey
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Metal: 916/1000 Gold
- Weight: 7.98g
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Denomination: One Pound
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley
- Reverse: Quentin Peacock
- Edition Limit: 400