• Official 2021 James Bond Silver Coin featuring Sean Connery as 007
• Released just a few months after the legendary actor’s death
• Limited to just 5,000 in official Limited Edition Presentation packaging
• Struck from one ounce of 99.99% Pure Silver
• Limited numbers available to CPM clients
Why I recommend the 2021 Sean Connery as James Bond 1oz Pure Silver Coin…
This is the officially licensed James Bond coin, issued by The Perth Mint. James Bond has been one of the most collectable themes of the past year, but it’s the actor playing Bond that will surely guarantee a fast sell-out of this new issue.
That’s because it features Sean Connery in his most famous role. The actor passed away late last year and it’s very unusual to have an official coin issued so soon after a passing. It was obviously already in the works, but this has now become a Sean Connery commemorative coin. As the first actor to play 007 on screen, to many, Connery will always be James Bond.
Just 5,000 have been authorised. Between the interest in James Bond and the affection for Sean Connery, a sell-out looks certain.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Australia 2021 James Bond - Sean Connery Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 973H 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Tuvalu
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Metal: 99.99% Pure Silver
- Coin Diameter: 40.90mm
- Coin Weight: 31.107g
- Finish: Proof
- Designer: Lucas Bowers
- Limited Edition: 5,000