• An exclusive set marking the first ever collaboration between the Royal Canadian and US Mints
• Featuring the iconic Silver coin from each nation – the Maple Leaf and Eagle
• Each coin has been struck with a special never-before-seen finish
• Strictly limited to 10,000 – they sold out before launch date
Why I recommend the 2019 Pride of Two Nations Limited Edition Two-Coin Set…
For the very first time, the Royal Canadian Mint and the United States Mint have come together to release an exclusive limited edition coin set.
The two-coin set brings together the iconic Maple Leaf and Eagle for the first time. What has really excited collectors though is the fact that each coin has been struck with a special finish created specifically for this set.
That, along with its first-of-its-kind status, resulted in all 10,000 sets selling out before the official launch date and my contact in Canada says they could have sold thousands more.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Canada & USA 2019 Pride of Two Nations Set
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 921W 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Countries of Issue: Canada & USA
- Metal: 99.99% Pure Silver (Maple Leaf), 99.9% Silver (Eagle)
- Weight: 31.39g (Maple Leaf), 31.103g (Eagle)
- Diameter: 38mm (Maple Leaf), 40.60mm (Eagle)
- Finish: Modified Proof (Maple Leaf), Enhanced Reverse Proof (Eagle)
- Reverse Artists: Walter Ott (Maple Leaf), John Mercanti (Eagle)
- Denomination: $5 CAD (Maple Leaf), $1 USD (Eagle)
- Limited Edition: 10,000