What the edition limit cut means for the new Silver Proof Christmas Sovereign
Details of the brand new 2022 Christmas Silver Sovereign have been released and there's a big surprise with a tiny edition limit…
The 2022 Silver Proof Christmas Sovereign is the perfect addition to your collection, here's why:
- Just 1,350 coins worldwide
- Edition limit slashed by one third from last year
- Struck to the same specification as the UK Gold Proof Sovereign, but in Pure Silver
- The last Christmas Sovereign to feature Her Majesty, Queen Elizabeth II's portrait
The tiny edition limit is down from 2,021 last year, meaning many collectors are going to miss out on this stunning new coin.
As exceptional as the design is, it’s the edition limit that will drive the coin to be the must-have issue this Christmas. We’ve only been able to secure a small number, so please don’t delay.
Click 'Buy Now' and secure your 2022 Christmas Silver Proof Sovereign today.
Isle of Man 2022 Silver Christmas Sovereign
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 916Q Z
Maximum quantity: 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- County of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Metal: 999/1000 Silver with selective colour print
- Diameter: 22.05mm
- Weight: 7.98g
- Reverse: Julia Ashby-Smyth
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 1350