• The first time four generations of the Royal Family have been celebrated together on an official UK coin
• Classic heraldic design representing the Queen and future Kings
• Prestigious Sterling Silver £5 coin struck to a flawless Proof finish
• Limited to just 5,000 coins – 10,000 less than the last UK Silver Proof £5
Why I recommend The Four Generations of Royalty Silver Proof £5…
For the first time since Queen Victoria’s reign, we have four generations of royalty, with Her Majesty, her son, grandson and great-grandson being today’s Queen and tomorrow’s Kings.
This new release is the first time that The Queen, Prince Charles, Prince William and Prince George have been honoured together on a coin produced by The Royal Mint. Featuring an original reverse design by heraldic artist Timothy Noad, it includes the initials of the current four generations and represents the heritage of the House of Windsor.
This, the prestigious £5 Silver Proof is strictly limited to just 5,000 coins – 10,000 less than the last UK Silver Proof £5. A must for any collector.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Four Generations of Royalty Silver Proof £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 903A 0
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Weight: 28.28g
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Denomination: £5
- Limited Edition Presentation: 5,000
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Timothy Noad
- Finish: Proof