• New official UK Silver £2 release celebrating David Bowie
• Limited to just 8,000 coins
• The first time the iconic singer has been showcased on a UK coin
• Following the success of the UK coins celebrating Queen and Elton John
• Struck in Pure Silver to a Proof finish with a stunning design of Bowie and featuring a full colour flash
Why I recommend the 2020 UK David Bowie Silver Proof £2 Coin…
At the start of the year, The Royal Mint launched the UK’s first ever “Music Legends” coin. The Silver Proof Queen £2 sold out almost overnight. Now they end the year with this exceptional David Bowie coin and another fast sell-out looks guaranteed.
The excitement surrounding this new release is palpable and that’s no surprise when you see the design. It’s the first Music Legends coin to actually feature a portrait of the artist and this, the 1oz Pure Silver issue, is the only coin in the range to feature Bowie’s famous flash in full colour.
Just 8,000 have been authorised in Limited Edition Presentation Packaging. It could sell out faster than Queen.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2020 David Bowie Silver Proof £2 Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 872T 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: 999/1000 Silver
- Weight: 31.21g
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Reverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Finish: Proof
- Maximum Coin Mintage: 8,100
- Limited Edition Presentation: 8,000
- Denomination: £2