• Limited edition of just 995 - last year's sold out in a few weeks
• 5 new 2021 Commemorative Coins
• The first chance to own the official UK £5 coin struck to mark the Queen’s 95th Birthday
• Limited by official Royal Mail one-day-only postmarks
• Just 95 available for CPM clients
Why I recommend the 2021 DateStamp™ UK Specimen Year Set…
With its official release-date postmark and DateStamp™ serial number, the Specimen Set has fast become established as one of the leading issues of the year, selling out in a matter of weeks for the last few years.
But the 2021 edition is set to be even more popular, as it represents the first chance to get the official UK £5 coin marking Her Majesty’s 95th Birthday. If the Queen’s 90th Birthday is anything to go by, this is going to be the biggest collectable theme for the year.
The edition limit has been kept the same as last year at 995, so another quick sell-out looks certain.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2021 DateStamp Specimen Set
(+ £3.99 p&p)
By joining the Priority List you are guaranteed toautomatically receive future UK DateStamp Specimen Year Setsat the Priority List Price. We'll always write to you a couple of weeks before the release to confirm that you still wish to receive the new issue. You can cancel at any time and you are always covered by your full 30-Day Money Back Guarantee.
185 848E 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: UK
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 27.3mm (50p), 28.4mm (£2), 38.61mm (£5)
- Coin Weight: 8g (50p), 12g (£2), 28.28g (£5)
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Various
- Metal: Cupro-nickel (50p, £5), Cupro-Nickel/Brass (£2)
- Finish: Brilliant Uncirculated
- Edition limit: 995
- Postmarking date: 4th January 2021
- DateStamp(TM) is a trademark of 288 Group Ltd