• The brand new Peter Pan 50p following the phenomenal success of last year’s issue
• Edition limit halved - Limited to just 4,995 coins
• Issued in support of Great Ormond Street Hospital Children's Charity (GOSH Charity), with £6.50 from each coin being donated
• Struck by the Isle of Man in Sterling Silver to the standard UK 50p specifications, but in exceptional Proof quality
Why I recommend the Official 2020 Peter Pan Silver Proof 50p…
Last year, the world’s first Peter Pan 50p Coin range was issued in support of GOSH Charity. It was a collecting phenomenon. From thousands of collectors queueing to get one to widespread national news coverage, it was one of the most popular issues I have ever seen.
Now, the brand new Peter Pan 50p has been announced by the Isle of Man and they have sprung a massive surprise...
Each coin will once again carry a donation to GOSH Charity, but the edition limit has been CUT IN HALF, making a sell-out look a formality. Just 4,995 will be issued and will sell fast.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Official 2020 Peter Pan Silver Proof 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 805P 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver with colour print
- Diameter: 27.3mm
- Weight: 8g
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II by Jody Clark
- Reverse: Peter Pan and Tinker Bell by David Wyatt and Matt Tindall
- Finish: Proof
- Limited Edition: 4,995
- For every single coin sold, £6.50 will be donated to Great Ormond Street
- Hospital Childrens Charity. Registered charity no. 1160024. To learn more
- visit www.gosh.org/peterpancoins