• New double-thickness UK Silver £5 release
• Celebrating the 200th anniversary of the birth of Queen Victoria
• Limited to just 1,500 coins – less than a third of the standard Silver £5
• Struck in Sterling Silver to a Proof finish with a stunning design highlighting key innovations from Victoria’s reign
Why I recommend the 2019 UK Queen Victoria Silver Proof £5 Piedfort Coin…
The Royal Mint has just released the new official UK Silver Proof £5 Piedfort in a tribute to one of our greatest Britons – Queen Victoria. Issued to mark the 200th anniversary of her birth, the coin looks sensational, highlighting key innovations from Victoria’s record-breaking reign.
And what’s really caught my eye is the edition limit. Just 1,500 coins will be released individually. To put that in perspective, that’s less than a third of the edition limit of the standard Silver Proof £5 coin.
That’s why I’ve earmarked this coin as a potential fast sell-out.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2019 Queen Victoria Silver Piedfort £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 801M 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Weight: 56.56g
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Metal: Sterling Silver
- Denomination: £5
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Reverse Designer: John Bergdahl
- Edition Limit: 1,500
- Finish: Proof