• The FIRST EVER Royal British Legion Silver Proof 50p – issued to celebrate the RBL’s centenary
• Officially issued in support of the Royal British Legion
• A Silver Proof Colour Poppy 50p celebrating the RBL’s incredible work
• Strictly limited to just 5,000 coins
• Issued by Jersey in Sterling Silver to the standard UK 50p specifications
Why I recommend the Official 2021 Royal British Legion Poppy Silver Proof 50p …
This year marks the 100th anniversary of the Royal British Legion’s formation. To honour this magnificent milestone for the country’s largest Armed Forces charity, Jersey has authorised the first ever official Royal British Legion Poppy Silver 50p.
It features the iconic RBL poppy – the symbol of Remembrance. The poppy is presented in full colour.
I’m expecting this first-of-its-kind to sell extremely quickly as the edition limit has been set at just 5,000. When you consider Silver Proof 50p coins have been selling out edition limits 5 times that amount or more, such an important coin for such an important anniversary surely can’t last long.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Modern - 2021 RBL Centenary Silver 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 799R 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Jersey
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Diameter: 27.3mm
- Weight: 8g
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Reverse: Chris Lloyd/Mike Guilfoyle
- Obverse: Ian Rank Broadley FRBS
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 5,000
- £6.50 from the sale of this product will be paid to The Royal British Legion
- Trading Limited, which gives its taxable profits to The Royal British
- Legion (charity no. 219279) or Poppyscotland (Scottish charity
- SC014096) according where sales are made