• A genuine Silver Sixpence from Victorian times that was actually used in circulation
• Considered a lucky charm to ward off evil spirits, especially during rites of passage, such as weddings
• Sought-after by collectors worldwide
• Your Silver Sixpence is protectively encapsulated in a CPM Gold & Silver Coins tamper-proof capsule and is displayed in a presentation case
• Available for just £49 whilst stocks last
Why I recommend The Queen Victoria Lucky Silver Sixpence…
There are countless coins thought to be lucky, but one has such an enduring story that collectors seek it generation after generation.
The Silver Sixpence was first issued in 1551 and was soon adopted as a lucky charm to ward off evil spirits, especially during rites of passage, such as weddings. A tradition that continues to this day.
This is your chance to own a genuine Silver Sixpence from Victorian times that was actually used in circulation, housed in a tamper-proof numismatic capsule and displayed in a presentation case.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Queen Victoria Lucky Silver Sixpence
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 789L Z
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Diameter: 19.41mm
- Weight: 2.83g
- Metal: Silver
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Issued: 1551-1946
- Obverse: Queen Victoria
- Reverse: Denomination