FIRST EVER Alice in Wonderland 50p issued & limited to just 4,995
• The FIRST EVER Alice in Wonderland Silver Proof 50p
• Limited to just 4,995 individual coins – not even a third of the Winnie the Pooh 50p edition limit
• Struck by the Isle of Man in Sterling Silver to the standard UK 50p specifications, but in exceptional Proof quality
• Silver Proof 50ps have been selling out in days or even hours in the UK
Why I recommend the Official 2021 Alice in Wonderland Silver Proof 50p…
The Isle of Man has just issued the FIRST EVER Alice in Wonderland 50p and it is selling exceptionally quickly. We’ve seen first-ever 50p issues take the collecting world by storm – Peter Pan, Rupert Bear and Winnie the Pooh have been amongst the most popular issues of the last year or any year.
Even if you ignore the stunning design for the new Alice in Wonderland coin, there’s a key reason to guarantee its immense collectability. Just 4,995 single Silver Proof 50p coins will ever be issued. Compare that to the 18,000 issued to celebrate Winnie the Pooh and you can see why Alice has sparked a collecting storm.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Alice's Adventure in Wonderland Silver 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 780A 0
Maximum quantity: 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Coin Diameter: 27.30mm
- Coin Weight: 8g
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: Stephen Lee/Matt Tindall
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Finish: Proof
- Edition limit: 4,995