• The only coin issued by The Royal Canadian Mint for the 65th anniversary of The Queen’s Coronation
• Limited to just 5,500 coins and the majority of these will stay in Canada
• Similar design to the Queen’s 90th Birthday coin that sold out 7,000 coins
• Struck in Proof from Pure Silver complete with a Swarovski pearl crystal
Why I recommend the 2018 Canada Sapphire Coronation Anniversary $20…
This new coin has been issued by The Royal Canadian Mint to mark the 65th anniversary of Her Majesty’s Coronation.
It is the only coin issued by The Royal Canadian Mint for the historic event and I believe it will sell quickly because of what happened 2 years ago.
Then, the Canadians issued a $20 Silver Proof coin for Her Majesty’s 90th birthday. Its design featured the Maple Leaf Brooch like you see here, which the Queen wore on her last tour of Canada. It sold out 7,000 coins in a matter of days, so this coin, limited to just 5,500, will go quickly.
This could be your last chance to own one of these beautiful coins, I have very limited stock remaining.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Canada 2018 Queen's Maple Leaves Brooch
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 760J 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Weight: 31.39g
- Diameter: 38mm
- Metal: 99.99% pure silver with enamel & Swarovski crystal
- Finish: Proof
- Reverse: Maurade Baynton
- Year Of Issue: 2018
- Country of Issue: Canada
- Limited Edition Presentation: 5,500
- Face Value: $20 CAD