• The official Jersey coin issued to mark the 65th anniversary of The Queen’s Coronation
• Following on from last year’s Sapphire Jubilee release, which sold out in under a week
• Limited to just 2,018 coins – more than 4,000 less than the UK issue
• Iconic Sterling Silver £5 coin struck to a flawless Proof finish
Why I recommend The 65th Anniversary of Her Majesty's Coronation Silver Proof £5…
65 yeays ago, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II was crowned at Westminster Abbey as the first ever televised Coronation was watched by almost 30 million people in the UK alone.
Now to mark the 65th anniversary of Her Majesty’s Coronation, this stunning, limited edition Silver Proof £5 has been issued.
This coin marks a remarkable moment in royal history. We’ll never see another 65th Coronation Anniversary again and that’s why this coin will be so important to collectors.
Sapphire Jubilee issues sold out in a week last year and history could repeat itself here as just 2,018 of these coins will ever be released.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
QEII's 65th Coronation Anniversary Silver £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 754C 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Jersey
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Denomination: Five Pounds
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver with selective 24ct gold plating
- Weight: 28.28g
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS
- Reverse: Ron Rundo
- Edition Limit: 2,018