• The scarce Silver Proof £5 issued by Jersey to mark the Queen’s 95th birthday on 21 April 2021
• Strictly limited to just 2,021 coins
• 5 years ago the UK Silver £5 was limited to 9,000 and SOLD OUT
• Struck from Sterling Silver to an impeccable Proof finish
• Featuring a stunning design incorporating a hint of colour
Why I recommend the 2021 Queen’s 95th Birthday Silver Proof £5…
Her Majesty's 95th birthday is on 21 April 2021. To mark this momentous day, Jersey has authorised this stunning Silver Proof £5.
Struck to a perfect Proof finish from Sterling Silver, it has been given an edition limit that will get collectors excited. Just 2,021 will ever be available.
Rewind 5 years, and Her Majesty’s 90th Birthday coins were amongst the most popular we have ever seen. The UK Silver £5 was limited to 9,000 coins, but still achieved a total sell-out. 2,021 of these new coins can’t last long.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Queen's 95th Birthday Silver Proof £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 688V 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Jersey
- Year of Issue: 2021
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Denomination: Five Pounds
- Reverse: Neil Bromley
- Obverse: Luigi Badia
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 2,021