• Silver 50p issued to celebrate the 65th anniversary of the Queen’s Coronation
• Struck in Sterling Silver to the standard UK 50p specifications, but in exceptional Proof quality
• Limited to just 1,953 coins
• The designs incorporate key elements of Her Majesty’s Coronation on 2 June 1953
Why I recommend The 65th Coronation Anniversary Silver 50p coin…
65 years ago, Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II was crowned at Westminster Abbey as the first ever televised Coronation was watched by almost 30 million people in the UK alone.
To celebrate the anniversary, a special strike of Silver Proof 50p coins has been authorised. Each 50p is struck to the standard United Kingdom 50p diameter in Silver to a perfect blemish-free Proof finish.
Because of the unprecedented nature of this issue, demand is expected to be very high, but just 1,953 of these Silver 50p coins will ever be available.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The 65th Coronation Anniversary Silver 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 650K 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Year of Issue: 2018
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver
- Diameter: 27.3mm
- Weight: 8g
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Jody Clark
- Reverse: The Coronation Oath taken by Queen Elizabeth II
- Edition Limit: 1,953