• Official Silver Proof £2 issued to honour Charles Dickens
• Limited to just 1,995 coins
• The last UK Silver Proof £2 (Agatha Christie) had an edition limit of 2,250
• Struck in Sterling Silver to an impeccable proof finish
Why I recommend the 2020 Charles Dickens Silver Proof £2 Coin…
The official coins issued to mark the 150th anniversary of Charles Dickens’ passing have just been announced and the Silver Proof £2 has been given an edition limit that is attracting attention from collectors…
Authorised by Jersey, the coin has been given an edition limit of just 1,995. That’s over 250 LESS than the last UK Silver Proof £2 that was issued to honour Agatha Christie.
Dickens remains one of the most famous and revered British authors, with his books still being adapted today. I’ve secured 150 of the Silver Proof £2 coins and expect a quick sell-out.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Also available as part of the Complete Charles Dickens £2 Set >>
Charles Dickens 150th Anniversary Silver £2
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 633X 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: Jersey
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver with selective 24Ct gold-plate
- Diameter: 28.4mm
- Weight: 12g
- Denomination: Two Pounds
- Finish: Proof
- Reverse Artist: Andy Walker
- Obverse Artist: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS
- Limited Edition: 1,995