• The first time four generations of the Royal Family have been celebrated together on an official UK coin
• Classic heraldic design representing the Queen and future Kings
• Special double-thickness release of the Sterling Silver Proof £5
• Limited to just 2,000 coins compared to 5,000 of the standard Silver Proof £5
Why I recommend The Four Generations of Royalty Silver Piedfort £5 Coin…
For the first time since Queen Victoria’s reign, we have 4 generations of royalty, with Her Majesty, her son, grandson and great-grandson being today’s Queen and tomorrow’s Kings.
This new release marks the first time The Queen, Princes Charles, William and George have been honoured together on a Royal Mint coin. Featuring an original reverse design by heraldic artist Timothy Noad, it includes the initials of the current four generations and represents the heritage of the House of Windsor.
This, the prestigious double-thickness £5 Silver Proof Piedfort is strictly limited to just 2,000 coins – less than half the edition limit of the standard Silver Proof £5 and one of the lowest editions limits for a Piedfort ever.
Considering the sell-out history of previous UK royalty-themed releases, this is a must for serious collectors.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Four Generations of Royalty Silver Piedfort £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 621X 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Weight: 56.56g
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Metal: .925 Silver
- Finish: Proof
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II by Jody Clark
- Reverse: Timothy Noad
- Country of issue: United Kingdom
- Limited Edition Presentation: 2,000
- Year of issue: 2018