• The first ever Rupert Bear 50p
• Issued to mark the 100th anniversary of the comic strip first appearing in the Daily Express
• Limited to just 4,950 coins
• That’s less than half the edition limit of the Silver Peter Pan 50p last year
• Struck from Sterling Silver to the standard UK 50p specifications, but in exceptional Proof quality
Why I recommend the Official 2020 Rupert Bear Silver Proof 50p…
The world’s first Rupert Bear 50p Coin has been issued to celebrate a century of adventures as this year marks the 100th anniversary of the comic strip first appearing in the Daily Express.
In recent years, 50p coins have been the collecting sensation with sell-outs in days or even hours. When Peter Pan launched last year, we couldn’t get anywhere enough Silver 50p coins. That had an edition limit of 10,000. Rupert Bear is less than HALF that - just 4,950 individually presented Silver Proof 50p coins.
This FIRST EVER Rupert Bear Silver Proof 50p looks set to be the next must-have 50p and a fast sell-out looks certain.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Rupert Bear Silver Proof 50p
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 552R 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: Isle of Man
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver with colour ink
- Diameter: 27.3mm
- Weight: 8g
- Denomination: Fifty Pence
- Reverse Artist: Matt Tindall
- Obverse Artist: Jody Clark
- Finish: Proof
- Limited Edition: 4,950
- TM & Express Newspapers & DreamWorks.