• Officially licensed and approved by the Royal British Legion - 10% of the retail price of each Silver £5 sold will be donated to the RBL
• Inspired by the paper poppies we wear each Remembrance Day
• The first time the oak leaf has been included on a Poppy Coin
• Only 2,020 will ever be available
• Struck from Sterling Silver
Why I recommend the 2020 RBL Silver Proof Poppy £5 Coin…
The official Royal British Legion Poppy Coin is always one of the most important releases of the year, with 10% of each coin going to The Royal British Legion.
The stunning 2020 issue takes inspiration from the paper poppies that we proudly wear each year around Remembrance Day, with the poppy plated in 24ct Gold. The oak leaf has also been incorporated into the design for the very first time.
As always with the Silver Poppy coins, the edition limit is strict - just 2,020 will be issued. For the ONLY official Royal British Legion Silver Proof £5 Poppy Coin, that’s remarkably low.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The 2020 'We Will Remember Them' Silver £5
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 549X 3
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Jersey
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver with selective 24Ct gold-plate
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Finish: Proof
- Reverse Designer: Chris Lloyd
- Obverse Designer: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS
- Denomination: Five Pounds
- Limited Edition: 2,020