• Official Silver Proof £5 issued to mark the 200th anniversary of Queen Victoria’s birth
• Strictly limited to just 2,019 coins – the last Royal Mint Silver £5 had an edition limit of 3,800
• Featuring a regal design and rarely seen micro-engraving
• Struck from Sterling Silver to a perfect Proof finish
Why I recommend the Queen Victoria 200th Anniversary Silver £5…
2019 marks the 200th anniversary year of the birth of Queen Victoria. This exceptional Silver £5 has been given an ultra-strict edition limit of just 2,019 coins.
The coin itself is a piece of art, featuring rarely seen micro-engraving on the reverse design. Inspired by the Victorian Florin, it features 4 royal shields with Victoria at the heart of the design and a very ornate design using micro-engraving, which provides an incredible level of detail.
That, combined with the edition limit, makes this such a strong recommendation for your collection. With just 2,019 authorised we could see a quick sell-out. The Royal Mint’s last Silver Proof £5 had an edition limit of 3,800.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Queen Victoria Silver Proof £5 Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 493W 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Country of Issue: Guernsey
- Year of Issue: 2019
- Denomination: £5
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver
- Diameter: 38.61mm
- Weight: 28.28g
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS
- Reverse: David Young/Neil Bromley
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 2019