• Official UK Silver Proof 50p coins featuring dinosaurs for the very first time
• The Megalosaurus, Iguanodon and Hylaeosaurus were all released individually and limited to just 7,000 in official Limited Edition Presentation packaging
• That's the lowest edition limit for a colour Silver Proof UK 50p ever seen
• Impossible to build a complete set from scratch as the Megalosaurus has completely sold out
• Struck in Sterling Silver with the dinosaurs in colour to a Proof finish
Why I recommend the UK Dinosaurs Colour Silver Proof 50p 2020 Collection…
Peter Rabbit, the Snowman™, Paddington™, The Gruffalo® – these have all been 50p collecting sensations, but the new Dinosaurs 50p coins are the best of all. Dinosaurs appearing on a UK coin for the first time was always going to be a collecting sensation and the edition limits guaranteed sell-outs…
Whilst those other coins had edition limits as high as 60,000, the Silver Proof 50p coins featuring the Megalosaurus, Iguanodon and Hylaeosaurus in full colour were given edition limits of just 7,000 in limited edition presentation. The Megalosaurus has already sold out and it seems only a matter of time before the other two follow suit.
Those edition limits are actually LESS THAN HALF that of the previous lowest edition limit seen for a UK colour Silver Proof 50p, so sell-outs were a certainty.
I have limited complete collections available. You will receive all 3 coins in their original Royal Mint packaging.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
The Dinosaur 3-Coin Silver Proof 50p Set
(+ £4.99 p&p)
185 381T Z
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £4.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2020
- Country of Issue: United Kingdom
- Metal: 925/1000 Silver
- Diameter: 27.30mm (each)
- Weight: 8.00g (each)
- Denomination: 50p
- Obverse Artist: Jody Clark
- Reverse Artist: Robert Nicholls
- Finish: Proof