• Scarce Silver Proof release of the UK’s first 12-sided £1 coin
• Struck in Silver to a stunning Proof finish with the outer ring Gold-plated
• Edition limit of 25,000 coins – half of the 50,000 issued for the first ever Round Pound in 1983
• One of the most collectable events in UK coinage history
Why I recommend The UK 2017 Nations of the Crown Silver Proof £1 Coin…
The release of the new £1 coin will be one of the most collectable events in UK coinage history, being the first ever change the £1 coin has seen.
Last year, The Royal Mint bid farewell to the “Round Pound” with a Silver Proof version. They sold out in days.
Now they have issued a Silver Proof of the brand new “Nations of the Crown” 12-sided £1 coin, which will follow in its footsteps. A sell-out looks certain because they are limited to just 25,000 coins – half the edition limit of the first Round Pound Silver Proof issued in 1983.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
UK 2017 Nations of the Crown Silver Proof £1
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 374A 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2017
- Country of Issue: UK
- Denomination: £1
- Metal: Inner .925 Silver, Outer .925 Silver plated with fine gold
- Weight: 10.47g
- Diameter: 23.03mm
- Reverse Designer: David Pearce
- Obverse Designer: Jody Clark
- Finish: Proof
- Edition Limit: 25,000