• The only coin issued by The Royal Australian Mint for The Queen & Prince Philip's Platinum Wedding Anniversary
• Limited to just 5,000 coins and the majority of these will stay in Australia
• Struck in Pure Silver to a perfect Proof finish
• JUST £25 (+p&p)
Why I recommend the 2017 Australian Platinum Wedding Anniversary 50c…
This is the only coin issued by The Royal Australian Mint to celebrate The Queen & Prince Philip’s Platinum Wedding Anniversary – an incredible 70 years of marriage.
Struck in Pure Silver to a flawless Proof standard, just 5,000 have been issued. It's the lowest edition limit out of the Silver Proof issues from the three Royal Mints – the UK’s Royal Mint, the Royal Canadian Mint and the Royal Australian Mint, making this coin the rarest.
What's more, very few will make it to UK.
I have managed to secure a very limited number which come complete in the official Royal Australian Mint packaging with Certificate of Authenticity.
Important royal events like this are always hugely popular and this is a rare keepsake. Don’t miss it.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
Australia Platinum Wedding Silver Proof Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 363E 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2017
- Country of Issue: Australia
- Metal: .999 Silver
- Weight: 18.24g
- Diameter: 31.51mm
- Denomination: 50 Cents
- Edition Limit: 5,000
- Obverse: Ian Rank-Broadley FRBS
- Reverse: Aleksandra Stokic
- Finish: Proof