• Special release of the Pure Gold Una & the Lion from the iconic East India Company
• Strictly limited to 1,000 coins – slashed from 3,000 last year despite a total sell-out
• A modern interpretation of the coin hailed the most beautiful ever produced in Britain
• Own this miniature masterpiece struck from 0.5g of Pure Gold for just £79
Why I recommend The East India Company Una & the Lion 0.5g Gold coin …
The East India Company launched their first Una & the Lion coins in 2020 and they became a collecting sensation overnight. The coins sold out and were soon selling on the secondary market at double or even more than their original prices.
This, the half gram PURE GOLD coin, launched with an edition limit of 3,000 and sold out. Last year’s coin had the same edition limit and sold out again. That’s why collectors are scrambling to own the new 2022 Una & the Lion 0.5g Gold coin because the East India Company has taken the surprising decision to SLASH the edition limit to just 1,000 coins. These will sell out in a flash. I have been able to secure just 250 coins for CPM clients and expect them to go fast.
Due to the low edition limit and limited stock available, we must limit this offer to one per household.
Alex Hanrahan, Managing Consultant
EIC 2022 Una & the Lion Gold Proof 0.5g Coin
(+ £3.99 p&p)
185 334E 0
Orders and payment terms are subject to acceptance and status.
We may perform a credit check.
(+ £3.99 p&p)
- Year of Issue: 2022
- Country of Issue: St Helena
- Metal: 999.9 Gold
- Diameter: 11mm
- Weight: 0.5g
- Obverse: Queen Elizabeth II
- Reverse: Una & the Lion
- Denomination: Two Pounds
- Limited Edition: 1,000
- Finish: Proof